I’ll go into more detail later, but here’s a SUPER quick synopsis of the last (yikes!) six months:
- Completed the demo build of Procyon
- Level 3!
- New title screen!
- Finished game flow!
- Working local multiplayer!
- New control scheme!
- New font rendering mechanism!
- New tutorial!
- Another bullet point with an accompanying exclamation point!
- Sent it through several (sometimes-painful) rounds of playtest on the creator’s club forums, and got some great feedback (especially the feedback from one Jason Doucette of Xona Games, who gave some painful-to-hear but necessary criticism)
- Submitted to the PAX 10 competition
- Learned that I was not accepted into the PAX 10 competition 🙁
- Started work fixing the networked multiplayer that I broke while working towards the demo (I’d disabled it for the demo so that I could keep my focus elsewhere!
Anyway, that’s my short update. But fear not, for here, too, is a pair of videos!